The UW Medicine Hip & Knee Center provides comprehensive care of simple and complex disorders of the hip and knee joints, from diagnosis through rehabilitation. The Hip & Knee Center welcomes patients who need care at any level, from those who suffer chronic pain, discomfort or deformity to patients who are active but have developed arthritis or injuries.
We treat the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Developmental Hip dysplasia
- Avascular necrosis of the hip
- Knee meniscal tears
The following services are available at our Ballard office location:
- Direct anterior hip replacement
- Minimally invasive hip and knee replacement surgery
- Total Hip and Knee Replacement and Revision
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Patella Joint Replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
Find more information about hip and knee services.